Refrigerated Warehousing Inc. was established in 1984 to provide a single source for quality refrigerated construction services for the food processing and distribution industries. Dennis M. Shine is the owner and President of RWI.
RWI’s foundation is Mr. Shine’s 30-year association with quality manufacturers such as Larkin Coils, Krack Corporation, Bally Refrigerated Structures, Vollrath Refrigeration, Metl-Span Corporation, and others. Mr. Shine’s employment history with Larkin Coils and the Singer Corporation in management, engineering, applications, and sales and his relationship with Bally as their exclusive warehousing representative provides a complete technical and engineering base from which to work.
The company’s project portfolio since 1984 includes distribution and process experience in the candy, dairy, baking, electronics, meat, poultry, food production, produce, floral, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as an extensive background in both grocery distribution and public warehousing.
Highlights of Mr. Shine’s experience include:
- Technical Degree in Commercial Refrigeration
- University of North Carolina, Management
- Engineering Department, Larkin Coils Company (the largest mechanical manufacturer in the U.S.)
- Engineering, The Singer Corporation, Commercial Refrigeration Division
- Technical Services Manager, Larkin Coils
- Marketing Management, Larkin Coils
- Exclusive Construction Representative, Bally Engineered Structures (the largest insulated panel manufacturing company in the U.S.)
- Owner/President of Refrigerated Warehousing. Inc (a refrigeration construction company)
Since Mr. Shine’s discharge from the U.S. Army in 1970, he has been involved with hundreds of refrigerated construction and engineering projects throughout the United States and overseas. These qualifications, coupled with architectural services and the full engineering support services provided by the chosen panel, rack, and mechanical manufacturers, offer the complete refrigeration package.