About Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc.
Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc. established in 1984 provides a single source for quality refrigerated construction services for the food processing and distribution industries.
Dennis M. Shine’s experience as Owner/President of Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc. spans a 30 year association with Larkin Coils, Krack Corporation, Vollrath Refrigeration, Metl-Span Corporation, Bally Refrigerated Structures and the Singer Corporation. These associations include extensive management, engineering, applications, and sales background which provide a complete technical and engineering base from which to work.
The company’s project portfolio includes distribution and process experience in the candy, dairy, baking, electronics, meat, poultry, food production, produce, floral, and pharmaceutical industries as well as an extensive background in both grocery distribution and public warehousing.
Highlights of Mr. Shine’s experience include:
- Technical Degree in Commercial Refrigeration
- University of North Carolina, Management
- Engineering Department, Larkin Coils Company (the largest mechanical manufacturer in the U.S.)
- Engineering, The Singer Corporation, Commercial Refrigeration Division
- Technical Services Manager, Larkin Coils
- Marketing Management, Larkin Coils
- Exclusive Construction Representative, Bally Engineered Structures (the largest insulated panel manufacturing company in the U.S.)
- Owner/President of Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc. (a refrigeration construction company)
Since Mr. Shine’s discharge from the U.S. Army in 1970, he has been involved in hundreds of refrigerated construction and engineering projects throughout the United States and overseas. These qualifications, coupled with architectural services and with the full engineering support services provided by the chosen panel, rack and mechanical manufacturers, provide the complete refrigeration package.